When it comes to protecting confidential, electronic medical records, your organization simply cannot afford to trust human self-control. Nor can it afford to trust “industry standard” security technologies such as the https protocol. Organizations that choose that approach end up in embarrassing news headlines and pay whopping legal fees and regulatory fines for unauthorized breaches of EMR systems.
The InterComputer InterOperating System offers a unique, patented combination of industrial-strength information security, comprehensive management control capability, and end-user transparency that sets a new standard for EMR security systems.
Instead of merely broadcasting claims about security technology, InterComputer backs its systems with unique, comprehensive insurance that repays any costs you incur due to any malfunction, abuse or cybercrime from inside or outside your organization.
• Insured information access and messaging security
• Fully underwritten by Lloyd’s of London
• Real-time protection
• Automated HIPAA, SarbOx, and GLB compliance
• Complete management controls over
electronic identities, authorities and access
QUICK InterComputer FACTS:
- Your management team retains FULL control over the issuance and administration of electronic identities for all system users, including automated authority delegation and electronic signature processes.
- InterComputer solutions employ real-time abuse detection and management technologies (patent pending) to instantly detect and halt any abusive or criminal activity within the system.
- InterComputer’s continuous audit technologies (patent pending) deliver continuous and comprehensive archival of all information and events required by the SAS 70 standards for accounting and forensic audit purposes.
- InterComputer systems enable the automation of your organization’s management approval procedures, thereby delivering full compliance with applicable regulatory requirements such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley.
- InterComputer’s unique, comprehensive insurance coverage offers loss recovery for abuse, fraud, and criminal activity incidents, whether internal or external in nature.